domingo, 12 de julio de 2009

Accept Reality




Kelly Rae Roberts is a presence in my creative life lately. I got her book, I visit her blog regularly and I have started playing with textures and materials I didn't even know that existed. But, of course, we all tend to go back to our own preferences, and paper has come back to my hands but with a new material:



Reeves 3D paste and acrylic paints I bough in opitec, and Gvarro 130 gr. I had laying arroung waiting to be used for years.

We all have aspirations, dreams, hopes, and of course frustrations. Here is an invitation to accept the colours of your reality, enjoy them, play with them, don't look at the colours you don't have in your palete, make the most of the ones you have.


I loved making those cards, I wonder if I will be able to stop making more an more. I already bought more paper and I will soon be getting matching envelopes. Friends! get ready to get those on the post!

Loving the colours in my life,




g

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario