domingo, 7 de marzo de 2010

It's been a while, a creative while.

I have been crafting, learning and reading lots of interesting blogs in the last seven months. The Etsy boat did not depart at the end but I have kept myself pretty busy "wool and paper handed".

On the woolly side of things I made felted handbags, scarves, leg warmers, flowers, babies and adult shoes, hats and needle felted cuties. And enjoyed every bit of it.



And on the paper front I discovered scrapbooking, stamping, card making magazines, embossing tools, inks and glitters, embelishing techniques, designer papers and flowers, glues, brads, eyelets and ribbons. Made cards, tags, papered pegs, page markers, photo albums and and loved every bit of it too.





I Watched videos, got new books, met new crafters, did a couple of swaps and shared my learning with friends and family.


It's great being able to share, thank you all!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario